Online Workshop - Fashion Editorial (ENG)
"Fashion Editorial" - fashion editorial workshop including theory, live photoshoot and postproduction, fully held in English.
Date: 17th April 2021
Time: 12.00 PM - 5.00 PM (CET)
Duration: 5h (from our past experience workshop might take up to 30 min longer)
Team: Agata Serge together with Fashion Stylist Bogna Stepa, Hair and Make-up Artist Anna Sokolowska and Photography Assistants will be present online during the course.
Investment: Cost per person 900 PLN / 200 EUR. Link with access code will be provided only to the confirmed participants.
Terms & Conditions: We kindly ask not to record or copy any part of the online course. Video material will be recorded in case anyone experiences some connection issues, but in any other case recorded video will not be provided to participants after the workshop.
Sending the deposit is agreeing to all stated above.
Subjects covered during the introductory part:
- Different types of publications. How to reach out to magazines.
- Fashion editorial - what do you need to know before starting a production.
- How to find inspirations.
- Creating a mood-board.
- Creating a brief.
- Model casting. How to choose models for projects.
- Building relationships with agencies.
- How to find creatives to work with.
- Working with a stylist.
- Styling mood-board.
- Different types of styling in fashion editorials.
- Working with a Hair and Make-up Artist.
- Hair & Make-up mood-board.
- What is the difference in make-up in portrait, commercial shoot and fashion editorial.
- Production key points.
- Working on set. How to prepare before.
- How to select images and how to create layouts.
- Introduction to postproduction.
- How to start working in Fashion industry.
- Introduction to marketing.
Live photoshoot will be held in the studio hosted and directed by Agata Serge and Bogna Stepa. During the photoshoot every participant will be able to see:
- how Agata Serge works with the model according to the brief and earlier prepared the concept.
- how much Agata sticks to each frame from brief and how it could change during the photoshoot (different light, clothes not fitting well etc. - how to be prepared for these unexpected changes).
- how the whole team works together to achieve goal (right organisation and communication).
- the process of choosing the perfect shot (which one should be rejected and why) and when the outfit could be changed to move on.
- Bogna's tips - including how important the final look of layout is.
If you have any additional questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org